Sports-related commerce, driven by thriving markets in sponsorship and merchandising and by worldwide sales of media rights, accounts for a significant percentage of world trade.
Sportsperson can earn previously unimagined revenues through product endorsement and promotions, federations’ affiliations and other rights holders’ proceeds to promptly convert the commercial value of the proper rights management and exploitation.
Medialexicon regularly advises its clients on the issues affecting sport today:
Areas of specialization:
- Broadcasting rights negotiations and documentations
- Protection of sports finance intellectual property rights
- Sponsorship contracts
- Online business enforcements
- Commercial dispute resolution
- Risk avoidance strategy etc.